Mar 9, 2016

Strange Weather

Normally, there is absolutely nothing to comment on about the weather.  Like California, each day is pretty much like the one before.  But yesterday, gusty winds were blowing, bending the palms over, slamming open doors.  This morning we had a very brief rain.  Now the sun is out, but it's still very blustery with winds forecast up to 18 mph and temps dropping into the 50s.  I guess March Madness with its changeable weather is global.



Speaking of MM, Bob has his SEC schedule all set, and I may not see much of him this weekend, except hunched over his computer watching the streaming games.  :)





4 comments:

Corey Shiffman said...

I must say your accompanying pictures and illustrations are absolutely on point! Good show!

Where in the world are B & B? said...

Thank you very much! It's a challenge I love. I used to post timely and apropos (I hoped) images with my weekly announcements in my online classes.

Zannah said...

Apropos. Good word. For a while, I owned a book titled "Sir Apropos of Nothing". I didn't read it.

Where in the world are B & B? said...

Glad you like my word.