Mar 8, 2016

Odds and Ends

Just some pictures to share:


These trees are all over, seemingly in full bloom overnight.  Appropriately enough, they're called Primavera (spring).  Soon the jacaranda trees will bloom--deep purply blue.  Of course, the bouganvillea are in bloom all the time along with lots of other flowers.


We met this cool cat in a shop the other day.  The shop also had two big dogs, but this character clearly ruled his empire.



In our search for rentals, we saw this house, itself brand-new, very sleek and modern design, no garden though, just a patch of grass.  But the view--oh, my!



Almost enough to make up for no garden, but not enough to make up for no bathtub.  And on that note, I'll share one of the bathtubs from the Galeana house--the tub with a view:


The tub


The view from the tub

Nothing I've ever seen though tops the view from this bathtub--from a house that was for rent last summer but is now for sale.


Oh, well. Can't have everything.

3 comments:

Zannah said...

I'll just fake the view. Get me a poster!

Where in the world are B & B? said...

Yeah. I will.

Unknown said...

I could appreciate your snaps and the details within your sharing. Thank you.

Individual villas in coimbatore | Buy house in coimbatore | House for sale in coimbatore