Jul 11, 2011

It's July 10th, this must be Norway!


Our abode in Asgardstrand, Norway.  Flew into Oslo from Stockholm yesterday morning and were met at the airport by our friends, Ellen and Ove and Cassie (pronounced Casey.)  And they are currently on a plane, headed for Shelbyville (not Cassie, she stayed with us.)



Arrived in Asgardstrand by car approximately two hours later.  A lovely town perched on a slope leading down to a fjord.  I've taken some pictures of the house (inside and out) and of the view.  Narrative to follow.

 

6 comments:

Bill R said...

WOW!! You guys must be having a fantastic time. Enjoy it.

Joan said...

I really really want to see your Stockholm and Norway pics (except for Vasa which are probably the same as mine), but when I go to snapfish I can't find anything! It's probably me, but are you sure they are there?

I am just beginning not to be exhausted. The strange thing is, I'm waking up at 4:30 or so and not going back to sleep. That's so backwards.

Bob said...

Not backwards. 4:30 there is 10:30 here. You're sleeping in!!

Zannah said...

Joan, I can't see the albums either. I can't see anything more recent than 2010.

Gosh, that house looks cute.

Liz Happer said...

the same happens to me Joan. I've looked several times at Snapfish but can't find them!

Liz Happer said...

looks a lovely place by the way, and I presume Cassie is the dog!